Looking for a little extra something to add to your skincare routine? The Revision® Skincare line of physician-approved products has something for everyone.
Located in Bryan TX, Empowerment Med is dedicated to providing clients with state-of-the-art personalized aesthetic solutions. If you’d like more information about any of the services we offer or are interested in scheduling a consultation appointment, contact us today!
What is Revision® Skincare?
Revision® Skincare has been crafting scientifically-based skin care products for over 25 years. This physician-approved line uses only the purest ingredients and has an extremely high standard of component selection. Created in Dallas, Texas, these products are never tested on animals and were inspired by a desire to help improve the quality of everyday people’s lives. The line is best known for their effective anti-aging products that utilize the healing power of Vitamin C and Retinol.
The Revision® Skincare line includes a broad range of products, each falling under a different category of skin care. These categories include cleanse & tone, exfoliate, moisturize, prevent & correct, and treat.
- Cleanse & Tone. These products are an essential part of a complete, effective skin care routine. Cleaning and toning your skin means removing the residue and dirt that accumulates from everyday life. Taking this step can help make the other skincare products you use more effective.
- Exfoliate. Accumulated dead skin cells are one of the most common triggers of acne. Using Revision® Skincare’s exfoliation products can ensure that your pores stay clear, clean, and free of debris.
- Moisturize. Moisturizing is a critical part of keeping your skin hydrated. Some of our moisturizing products even include a light sunscreen, so your skin has extra protection from drying out.
- Prevent & Correct. Revision® Skincare’s prevention and correction products both protect your skin from the elements and help reverse the damage that has been done over time.
- Treat. These products can help treat a number of the signs of aging, including pigmentation changes, wrinkling, and skin laxity.
Revision® Skincare products can only be sold by licensed physicians. And when it comes to the skin care products that Empowerment Med carries, Dr. Chloe Ntaimo doesn’t accept any less than the best. When you purchase a Revision® Skincare product, you can take comfort knowing that you’re buying a superior product.
Interested in purchasing Revision® Skincare products in the Hearne, Caldwell, Navasota, Brenham, Madisonville, Snook, College Station, and Bryan areas? Contact Empowerment Med today to schedule your consultation appointment.